The Doorbell Camera is capable of recording when either the doorbell button is pushed or when the built-in motion sensor is tripped. You can select which recordings you would like when installing the camera.
If you want to change the recording settings after the camera has been installed, follow these steps:
- From the home screen of the Frontpoint App, tap on the Menu button at the top left then select the Doorbell Camera section
- Tap on the Gear Icon in the top right
- Tap on the Recording Schedules section
- Tap on the toggle buttons to turn on or off the recording settings as desired. A green toggle indicates that the setting is turned on
- Tap on the Check icon at the top right to save
Article is closed for comments.