- Receive faster, more frequent software updates
- More promptly update your system status when commands are sent from the Frontpoint app or website
- Update sensor status more promptly on the Frontpoint app and website
Follow the instructions below to connect your security Hub to Wi-Fi using MyFrontpoint.com:
Before following the steps to connect your Hub to Wi-Fi, ensure you know your Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and password.
Connect your Frontpoint Hub to Wi-Fi
- Log into your account on MyFrontpoint.com
- Click on Settings near the bottom left of the page.
- Click on Control Panel Settings.
- Click on Panel Wi-Fi. The screen will begin to read Scanning for WiFi Networks.
- Click Scan For Networks.
- A list of available Wi-Fi networks will appear for the Hub- find your home Wi-Fi network name and type in the password for your network into password field.
- Click Connect and allow the Hub up 2 minutes to connect to your Wi-Fi. Stay on the "Connecting to Wi-Fi" page until your Wi-Fi successfully connects.
- If the Hub successfully connects to your Wi-Fi network, a successful connection message will appear at the top of the page.
- If the Hub fails to connect to your Wi-Fi network, a failed to connect message will appear at the top of the page and you will return to the list of available W-Fi networks to attempt to connect again.