On it's highest settings, the Indoor Camera requires a dedicated upload of 1.5 Mbps per camera at its mounted location. You can visit www.speedtest.net to measure your WiFi internet speed; the speed test should be run at the same location as the camera for accuracy as it can fluctuate depending on your distance from the router. You can contact your internet service provider to increase your internet speed if needed.
What are the internet requirements for my Outdoor Camera?
Articles in this section
- How do I install a micro-SD card in the Outdoor Camera?
- Outdoor Camera - Master Guide
- How do I update the Outdoor Camera if my Wi-Fi information changes?
- How does my Outdoor Camera communicate with my account?
- What are the internet requirements for my Outdoor Camera?
- What is the resolution of the video from the Outdoor Camera?
- What is my Outdoor Camera's field of view?
- Does my Outdoor Camera have night vision?
- Does the Outdoor Camera always have to be plugged in?
- What do the LEDs on my Outdoor Camera mean?
Article is closed for comments.