A BLUE LIGHT means there is an issue with your system. The Hub will alternate the blue flashing with whichever current arming status the Hub is in. When arming or disarming your system, you will see an LED on the Keypad flash blue. If your system encounters any problem and you would like to know what it is, press and hold the button located between the ethernet port and the power adapter for 1 second to have your hub read out loud any trouble statuses it currently has. Also any trouble conditions will appear in a banner at the top of the Frontpoint App. Here are some of the trouble conditions that the hub will identify and what they mean:
- Sensor Malfunction/Offline: The sensor isn’t communicating properly with the Hub.
- Sensor Tamper: The specified sensor is reporting an internal physical disconnect or the casing is opened or damaged.
- Sensor Low Battery: The specified sensor’s internal battery is low and needs to be changed.
- Cellular Communication Trouble: The Hub is having trouble communicating via cellular communication.
- Panel Low Battery: The backup battery for the Hub is low.