Make sure the Hub is still plugged in and that the outlet is still working and not controlled by a switch. If the hub is still reporting the AC Power Failure, call Customer Support and we will help resolve the issue.
What do I do if the Hub status says AC Power Failure?
Articles in this section
- Third Party Compatible Products Guide: Frontpoint Hub
- Diagnosing & Troubleshooting your Hub
- Panel Replacement Overview
- What do I do if I get a Panel Not Responding message?
- How do I install a replacement battery for the Hub?
- Hub Master Guide
- What is the Frontpoint Hub?
- If I want to upgrade my Control Panel, will my old sensors work with the Hub?
- How many pieces of equipment can the Hub support?
- How many Keypads can be connected to my Frontpoint Hub?
Article is closed for comments.