A malfunction (or offline) condition occurs when the control panel has not received a signal from a specified device in the past 24 hours. If your Long Range Door and Window sensor reports offline or malfunction, check for a low battery signal in the history. If a low battery message has been located in the history on your Frontpoint App/website, or you notice a text/email confirming a low battery signal, change the batteries. If it has not reported low battery, or if changing the batteries has not cleared the status, then please contact Customer Support.
What do I do if the Long Range Door and Window sensor status says malfunction or offline?
Articles in this section
- Long Range Door Window Sensor - Master Guide
- Long Range Door and Window Sensor User Guide
- What is the size of my Long Range Door and Window Sensor?
- What is the maximum distance between my Long Range Door and Window Sensor and Control Panel?
- What type of batteries does the Long Range Door and Window Sensor use?
- How is my Long Range Door and Window Sensor armed?
- How does the Long Range Door and Window sensor tell if the door or window is open or closed?
- What happens if a Long Range Door or Window Sensor is opened when the system is armed?
- What do I do if the Long-Range Door and Window falls off and breaks apart?
- What do I do if I lose the smaller of the two pieces from my Long Range Door Sensor?
Article is closed for comments.