If there are 5 incorrect PIN Code attempts within 10 minutes, the Keypad will automatically lock up for 5 minutes. During this period, you will not be able to use the Keypad. When the lockout time expires, the Remote Keypad will emit 1 long beep.
What happens if someone enters the incorrect User Code?
Articles in this section
- How Do I Prevent False Alarms?
- What happens in the case of an alarm?
- Canceling or Verifying an Alarm in the Frontpoint app
- How do I arm or disarm the system with the Frontpoint app?
- How do I arm or disarm the system from the website?
- What is the difference between the Stay and Away arming modes?
- What happens when my alarm goes off?
- How do I know if the system is currently armed or not with the Frontpoint App?
- How do I know what the current status of a sensor is with the Frontpoint App?
- How can I see my sensors using the website?
Article is closed for comments.