We recommend that you enable WiFi on the panel to help with system communication in the event cellular signal in your area is not as strong.
- To enable WiFi on your control panel, use the following steps:
- Touch the Settings icon on the home screen
- Touch the Advanced Settings icon on the top right corner and enter in your 4-digit master code
- Tap on the System Settings icon and then select the Wireless Settings option
- Select WiFi Settings and choose your 2.4 Ghz home WiFi network
- Enter you WiFi password and click Submit to allow the WiFi information to save to the panel