Yes, the Sensors section at the bottom of the screen lists all of the security sensors in the system. The sensor names will be displayed as well as the current state for Door and Window Sensors and Motion Sensors. Specific sensors will not show up with a current status in the Sensors section as they are not eligible for Sensor Activity Monitoring, meaning they don't report multiple statuses (i.e open/closed or activated/idle).
Can I see the current status of a sensor on my Hub Touchscreen?
Articles in this section
- Hub Touchscreen - Master Guide
- How does Arming and Disarming work with the Hub Touchscreen?
- How do I connect my Hub Touchscreen to new Wi-Fi information?
- How can I adjust the settings on my Hub Touchscreen?
- Can I see the current status of a sensor on my Hub Touchscreen?
- Can you see the history of the system or sensors on my Hub Touchscreen?
- What sounds can my Hub Touchscreen make?
- How can I view the weather on my Hub Touchscreen?
- How can I make my Hub Touchscreen display photos on the screensaver?
- How does the Hub Touchscreen communicate with the Hub?
Article is closed for comments.