To manually change user codes from the panel, follow the steps listed below:
- Press the Down arrow until you see System Programming on the screen and press OK
- Enter your 4-digit master code and press OK.
- You should see Access Codes displayed on the screen and then press OK
- The screen will display your master code. Use the arrow keys to scroll to the code you would like to update
- Press the OK button and the value section will begin to flash. Enter in your desired 4-digit code and press OK to save the changes
- To return to the home screen, continuously press the Status button on the panel until the screen reverts to Disarmed
**The Simon XT panel can hold up to 1 master code and 8 additional user codes**
Article is closed for comments.