Return to the VMD (Video Motion Detection) Setup page on the Myfrontpoint.com website and adjust the VMD boxes, Target Size, and Sensitivity of your VMD Windows. If this doesn’t fix the issue reach out to Customer Support and we will help resolve the issue.
What do I do if I am getting too many or too few motion recordings for my Indoor camera?
Articles in this section
- How do I install a micro-SD card in the Indoor Camera?
- Indoor Camera - Master Guide
- How do I update the Indoor Camera if my WiFi information changes?
- How does my Indoor Camera communicate with my account?
- How much internet speed does the Indoor Camera require?
- What is the resolution of the video from the Indoor Camera?
- What is my Indoor Camera’s field of view?
- Does my Indoor Camera have night vision?
- Does the Indoor Camera always have to be plugged in?
- What do the LEDs on my Indoor Camera mean?
Article is closed for comments.