Once you have plugged the Garage Door Controller into an outlet near your Control Panel, follow these instructions:
- Put your Control Panel into it’s Z-wave learn mode:
- From the Home screen of the Frontpoint App, tap the Menu button at the top left, then select + Add Device
- Select Other
- Select Begin Installation
- Once the system is ready, hit Next
- Press the link button on the side of the Garage Door Controller.
- You will then be prompted to type in a name for the Garage Door Controller. Hit Next and you have successfully learned in your Garage Door Controller.
- Select either Done if that was the only device you were learning in or Add More if you have any other devices to learn in.
- If the light didn't appear on screen after pressing the programming button, select My Device Won't Add and follow the on screen prompts to clear the device and try again.
Article is closed for comments.