You cannot have both Video Motion Detection (VMD) and Video Object Detection rules (Video Analytics) setup at the same time. You can create the VMD rules again in the future if you prefer how they work. Your other recording rules will not be affected.
Why does it say my current recording rules will be deleted when I setup Video Object Detection?
Articles in this section
- How do I set up SD Card Continuous Recording on MyFrontpoint.com?
- How do I set up SD Card Continuous Recording in the Frontpoint app?
- How can I see event-specific video footage for cameras using SD Card Continuous Recording?
- What is SD Card Continuous Recording and how do I start using it?
- Should I connect my cameras to 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz Wi-Fi and what's the difference?
- How do I pause camera recordings when I'm home?
- What is Perimeter Guard and how do I start using it?
- How do I use Two-Way Audio with the Outdoor Camera?
- What capabilities are supported with my Frontpoint camera?
- How do I set up Video Analytics on MyFrontpoint.com?
Article is closed for comments.