There are several things you should do to ensure you’re recording the objects you are interested in.
- Avoid intersecting Tripwires or overlapping Ground Zones with objects that are prone to movements, such as trees, bushes, or other objects that move in the wind.
- Only draw the rule where the feet or wheels of an object will cross.
- Do not increase the size of the loiter zone or tripwire to cover the whole of the target.
- Do not include furniture, walls, trees, or other structures in the rule.
- After observing what the rule detects over a few days, consider adjusting the Minimum Object Detection Size slider.
- Increasing the size will help to reduce false detection.
- Decreasing the size helps detect smaller targets.