Once you have installed the Light Bulb into a socket near your Control Panel, follow these instructions:
- Put your Control Panel into it’s Z-wave learn mode:
- From the Home screen of the Frontpoint App, tap the Menu button at the top left, then select + Add Device
- Select Lighting and Appliance Control
- Select Enbrighten Smart LED Bulb
- Select Begin Installation
- Once the system is ready, hit Next
- Turn on the switch that controls the Light Bulb.
- You will then be prompted to type in a name for the light. Hit Next and you have successfully learned in your light.
- Select either Done if that was the only device you were learning in or Add More if you have any other devices to learn in.
- If the light didn't appear on screen after pressing the programming button, select My Device Won't Add and follow the on screen prompts to clear the device and try again.
The Smart Light Bulb Guide is attached below for your reference.