These rules can be setup using both the website and the Frontpoint App. If your camera requires you to do a calibration first it is recommended you use the Frontpoint App on a mobile device. Calibration is required on the Premium Indoor Camera (ADC-V622) and the Outdoor Camera (ADC-V723).
Do I have to use the website to create Video Object Detection rules?
Articles in this section
- How do I set up SD Card Continuous Recording on MyFrontpoint.com?
- How do I set up SD Card Continuous Recording in the Frontpoint app?
- How can I see event-specific video footage for cameras using SD Card Continuous Recording?
- What is SD Card Continuous Recording and how do I start using it?
- Should I connect my cameras to 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz Wi-Fi and what's the difference?
- How do I pause camera recordings when I'm home?
- What is Perimeter Guard and how do I start using it?
- How do I use Two-Way Audio with the Outdoor Camera?
- What capabilities are supported with my Frontpoint camera?
- How do I set up Video Analytics on MyFrontpoint.com?
Article is closed for comments.