The Motion Sensor is perfect for large, open spaces or areas with a lot of windows. They also help reduce the number of door and window sensors needed, keeping things even simpler.
Manufacturer/Model Number: Resolution RE110
Sku: Motion Sensor 2.0
Dimensions: 3.5” H x 2.4” W x 1.7” D
Battery: 1x CR123A
Battery Life: ~6 Years
Compatibility: Simon XT Panel, IQ Panel, Frontpoint Hub
Operating Temperature Range: 32°F to 120°F
Range: 40 ft
Field of Vision: 90 degrees
Pet Immunity: Up to 40 lbs
- Select a spot in a large, high-traffic area of your home, approximately 7 1/2 feet off the ground.
- If you're adhering your Motion Sensor to the wall using the two included adhesives, make sure the surface is clean and dry. You can also set your Motion Sensor directly on a shelf.
- Once you've attached the included adhesives and removed the wax backing, press the sensor against the wall for 30 seconds.
- You'll want to ensure you've placed your Motion Sensor correctly. To do so, you must put your sensor in test mode.
Click here for more details on putting the sensor in Test Mode and mounting the sensor.
- An area that has multiple windows on the entry-level of the home
- Areas with a lot of traffic with multiple windows
Where Not to Place
- Near/pointing at air vents
- Facing out windows
- Facing a heat source
- In an area that gets direct sunlight
- In a non-temperature controlled environment
- In high-humidity areas
Troubleshooting the Motion Sensor
Click here if you are experiencing any issues with your Motion Sensor