The Frontpoint Outdoor Camera is the latest 1080p night-vision camera. This camera provides both high-quality live streams and recorded videos for any homeowner in the Frontpoint community.
Dimensions: 2.5" x 2.5" x 4.5"
Resolution: 1920 x 1080p (1080p)
Field of View: 117°
IR Night Vision Range: Up to ~49'
Video Analytics: Compatible w/ Perimeter Guard
Video Motion Detection: 3 Windows, adjustable Sensitivity and Threshold
Operating Temperature Range: -13°F to 113°F
Wireless Connectivity: 802.11 b/g/n. 2.4 & 5.0Ghz
Power Source: 12V - 1A AC Power Cord
Wireless Communication Requirements: 2.4 or 5 Ghz network, at least 2 Mbps upload speed per camera. Test your internet speed here.
- An outdoor electrical outlet within 15 feet of desired mounting location must be present; OR a cable hole to feed the power cable from the inside of your house to the inside
- Power drill for installation
Basic Setup Parameters
- The outdoor camera comes with a mounting base, and screws that allow the customer to install the Outdoor Camera on most roof types or over-hangs.
- The camera must have the AC Power wire routed and plugged into an outlet for continuous power. There is no battery and it is powered solely through AC.
- It can be manually pivoted and rotated to get the best viewing angle. *Does not pan and tilt automatically or remotely*
Click here to access the User Guide for the Outdoor Camera.
"My camera doesn't look like this"
Click on the image below that matches your camera: