It all starts here. The Control Panel serves as the nerve center for your system.
It’s a powerful device, with a simple interface.
Manufacturer/Model Number: Qolsys IQ Panel
Dimensions: 6.0" x 8.5" x 1.5"
Rechargeable Battery: Lithium-ion, 2500mAh capacity
Battery Life: Up to 24 Hours (fully charged)
Sensor Limit: 59 Sensors
Z-Wave Limit: 69 Z-wave Devices
*30 Lights, 6 Locks, 5 Thermostats, 18 Smart Sockets
User Code Limit: 242 User Codes
Radio Frequency: 319.5MHz
Operating Temperature Range: 14°F to 122°F
- 7" LCD Resistive Touch Screen (800 x 480 Resolution)
- Dual-Path Communication: Wi-Fi &Cellular (3G Verizon, AT&T, and Rogers)
- Custom text/sensor name announcements
- Digital photo frame option
- Home automation control (lights, locks, thermostats, garage doors)
- Customizable door chimes (up to 10 different chimes)
- Front-facing camera for Disarm and Alarm snapshots
- SD Card Slot for uploading pictures for Photo Frame
- Quick Exit option
- Current Status page outlines all of the sensors and their current statuses.
- Alerts page will outline any Alerts (tampers, low batteries, etc.).
- Alarms page displays past alarms (date, time & type).
- History page displays the recent history dating up to 1 month.
- You may acknowledge any past alerts or alarms to clear.
Panic Alarms: Press the physical Cross button on the bottom left
- Press the Shield if the police are needed.
- Press the Fire to report a fire.
- Press the Cross if medical assistance is needed.
- Select the Silent option above Police or Auxiliary if you want a Silent Alarm.
- The siren is 91 decibels and sounds for 4 minutes before the system rearms itself
- The power cord we provide should always be used as the main power source for the panel. Under no circumstances should this ever be removed unless instructed, or moving the panel.
- Place the Control Panel in a central location in your home. Mounted on a wall or a table.
- It should be at least 5 ft from any electronic equipment, metal objects or appliances.
- Ensure the AC Adapter is plugged into an outlet without a reset button. The panel must never be unplugged to ensure static coverage.
- Remove the rear tabletop stand and the top set screw to remove the backplate. The panel can then be wall-mounted.
"My panel doesn't look like this"
Click on the image below that matches your panel:
Article is closed for comments.