These smart LEDs are dimmable and energy saving. Control them remotely with the Frontpoint App. You can even create schedules to automatically turn your lights on or off based on selected time, day or action.
Power Consumption: 9 Watts
Power Supply: 120VAC, 60Hz, 80mA
Color Temperature: 2700K
Brightness: 750 Lumens (Equivalent to 60W Incandescent Bulbs)
Control Panel Compatibility: Hub, XT, and IQ
Bulb Lifetime: ~25,000hrs (~22.8yrs based on 3hrs)
Normal Operating Temperature: 77F
Repeater: This device can act as a Z-Wave repeater
Adding a Light Bulb
Once you have installed the Light Bulb into a socket near your Control Panel, follow these instructions:
- Put your Control Panel into it’s Z-wave learn mode:
- From the Home screen of the Frontpoint App, tap the Menu button at the top left, then select + Add Device
- Select Lighting and Appliance Control
- Select Enbrighten Smart LED Bulb
- Select Begin Installation
- Once the system is ready, hit Next
- Turn on the switch that controls the Light Bulb.
- You will then be prompted to type in a name for the light. Hit Next and you have successfully learned in your light.
- Select either Done if that was the only device you were learning in or Add More if you have any other devices to learn in.
- If the light didn't appear on screen after pressing the programming button, select My Device Won't Addand follow the on screen prompts to clear the device and try again.
The Smart Light Bulb Guide is attached below for your reference.