You will hear the system beep for the exit delay. If you are not around the system, you can also check the current status from the Frontpoint app or Myfrontpoint.com website.
How can I tell if my system armed after I press a button on my Keychain Remote?
Articles in this section
- Keychain Remote User Guide
- What do the buttons on my Keychain Remote mean?
- How do I trigger a panic alarm from my Keychain Remote?
- Can I change the battery in my Keychain Remote?
- What is the size of the Keychain Remote?
- How can I tell if my system armed after I press a button on my Keychain Remote?
- What do I do if I am pressing the buttons, but the system isn’t responding?
- Can I check if my system is armed or disarmed from my Keychain Remote on my Customer Portal?
- Can I arm my system with no entry delay from the Keychain remote?
- Can I arm silently from my Keychain Remote?
Article is closed for comments.