If you try to arm your system with the Keychain Remote and your control panel does not respond, make sure you are pressing and holding the corresponding button for 2 seconds. If it still doesn’t work, make sure you are close enough in range to the control panel (100ft) or try getting closer. If the control panel still doesn’t respond to the Keychain Remote’s commands, contact Customer Support.
What do I do if I am pressing the buttons, but the system isn’t responding?
Articles in this section
- Keychain Remote User Guide
- What do the buttons on my Keychain Remote mean?
- How do I trigger a panic alarm from my Keychain Remote?
- Can I change the battery in my Keychain Remote?
- What is the size of the Keychain Remote?
- How can I tell if my system armed after I press a button on my Keychain Remote?
- What do I do if I am pressing the buttons, but the system isn’t responding?
- Can I check if my system is armed or disarmed from my Keychain Remote on my Customer Portal?
- Can I arm my system with no entry delay from the Keychain remote?
- Can I arm silently from my Keychain Remote?
Article is closed for comments.