Yes, Frontpoint is aware that Adobe and major web browser are planning to stop supporting Flash. Prior to December 2020, Frontpoint is planning to replace Flash on all interfaces. Frontpoint will support a browser-based solution that does not require a plugin.
Is the Adobe Flash-based video viewer going to be replaced?
Articles in this section
- How Do I Delete An Automation Device From My System
- Refurbished Touchscreen Quality Checklist
- Refurbished Hub Quality Checklist
- How to Inform Emergency Responders of your Pets
- What's new when switching from an IQ Panel to a Frontpoint Hub?
- What's new when switching from a Simon XT Panel to a Frontpoint Hub?
- How can I keep an eye on my pet?
- How do I track my order?
- What are Highlights on MyFrontpoint.com?
- Customer Alarm Permitting and Registration Compliance
Article is closed for comments.