To prevent damaging the compressor, the Smart Thermostat inserts a delay when cycling the compressor. If the system should be on and it’s not, then change the set point to be 2 degrees beyond the current set point and wait 5 minutes to see if the system turns on. If not, contact a local HVAC professional.
My heating or cooling does not turn on when the set point is above or below the room temperature
Articles in this section
- Smart Thermostat Overview
- Smart Thermostat Installation Manual
- How do I change the temperature display from Fahrenheit to Celsius on my Smart Thermostat?
- How do I change the fan mode on my Smart Thermostat?
- How do I wake up my Smart Thermostat?
- When should I replace the batteries in my Smart Thermostat?
- Can my thermostat function without batteries?
- Thermostat reflects "No Wires Detected"
- The automatic wiring detection feature is not correctly identifying wires
- My Smart Thermostat screen doesn't continuously light up
Article is closed for comments.