Here are the steps required to configure a Smart Thermostat schedule on your Myfrontpoint.com website:
- Log into MyFrontpoit.com.
- Click Automation on the left-hand menu.
- Click Schedules at the top of the Automation page.
- Click Pencil Icon next to the Thermostat Schedule to be edited.
- Click Heat or Cool to select which schedule to edit.
- Click the Temperature arrows for Away, Home, Sleep settings to specify its set target temperatures.
- To change the thermostat schedule type, in View click either:
- 5 & 2-Day to set a weekday and weekend schedule.
- 7-Day to manage daily schedules independently.
- To change the number of schedule intervals for each day, in Settings Per Day click 2 or 4.
- To change which temperature settings (Away, Home, Sleep, Custom) a schedule interval is set for:
- Click the Temperature setting icon on the schedule.
- Using the dropdown menu, select the temperature setting to set the interval to.
- If Custom is selected, click the temperature arrows to set the Custom temperature for that interval.
- Click Ok.
- Click and drag the Temperature setting icons across the schedule to specify the times at which the thermostat automatically adjusts the temperature.
Note: For the thermostat to automatically adjust temperatures at an interval, the adjacent intervals must be at least one degree different from each other.
- To apply the schedule to another day or thermostat, click Copy Schedule and then click either:
- Copy a day to apply the schedule to another day of the week.
- Copy a full schedule to apply the schedule to another thermostat.
- Click Save.
- Repeat the steps to edit the other mode (i.e., Heat or Cool) or any other thermostats.
Article is closed for comments.