The In-App Panel Panic monitoring station supported feature can expedite the dispatch of emergency personnel when help is needed at home. When the panel is not in arm’s reach, and the keyfob is out of range, a homeowner can open up the Frontpoint app and have all their panel’s panic buttons available in the app.
- Log into the Customer app.
- In the Security System tab, tap Panic.
- Press and hold the type of panic to be triggered.
- After a 3 second countdown in which the panic can be canceled or immediately sent, the panic is sent to the monitoring station.
- Tap Close to wait for assistance or Disarm to disarm the panel.