If you received a replacement Hub battery, follow these steps to install:
- Unplug the AC power cord from the wall.
- Open the hatch on the underside of the panel by pulling down on the tab and lifting the door up.
- The battery will be attached to the panel by two wire that connect to a harness. Remove the harness by gripping the wires close the to harness and give them a firm tug.
- Connect the new battery wire harness to the panel, and ensure the battery switch is in the "ON" position.
- Place the new battery in the panel and close the hatch.
- Plug the AC power cord back into the call and wait for the indicator light to turn solid green.