The Thermostat Too Warm trouble condition indicates the current temperature reported by the thermostat is higher than the customized threshold which is specified in your Temperature Alert rule.
To configure a low Temperature Alert rule using the Customer Website:
- Login into myfrontpoint.com
- Click on the arrow at the top right of the Thermostats box on the home screen
- Click Notifications
- Click + New Notification
- Click the Temperature Alert notification
- In When the device detects a temperature, click to select the Above checkbox
- Using the Above temperature dropdown menu, select the desired high temperature threshold
- Click + Add and select the appropriate recipient
- Click Save
Article is closed for comments.