- Weatherproof – Impact and weather-resistant housing withstands the elements for outdoor placement. The grounded outlet faces down with the switch & is properly mounted to be protected from rain and debris.
- Manual operation – A convenient ON/OFF button on the switch housing allows manual control of the connected device.
- Optional LED – An integrated LED indicator illuminates to show switch status and can be reversed, turned off or always on based on your indicator preferences.
How to cycle through options: Press button 10 times quickly.
1. LED is ON when the load is ON (indicates the switch is ON) (default)
2. LED is always OFF
3. LED is always ON (illuminates switch in the dark)
4. LED is ON when the load is off (guide light in the dark)
- Voice control – Enjoy the convenience of voice control with Google Home or Amazon Alexa when connected to your Frontpoint Hub.
- Convenient design – Compact construction blends into any setting while the high-quality drop cable is ideal for use with covered outdoor outlets. Dual keyhole brackets offer secure, simple installation options.
- Range extender – The switch repeats your Z-Wave signal from your Frontpoint Hub to extend your range. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control.
- LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen – The smart switch is compatible with all types of light sources. Enjoy the full benefit of LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen lights.
- Power – 120VAC, 60 Hz
- Signal (Frequency) – 908.4/916MHz
- Maximum load – 600W incandescent, 1/2HP motor or 1800W resistive (15A)
- Operating Temperature Range – 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Rainproof – Suitable for outdoor use in damp locations
*Please note: If plugging this device into an outlet controlled by a switch, the switch must remain on.
- To add the device to your system, open the Frontpoint mobile app on your phone.
- Tap the Add Device section within the left-hand menu.
- Select Other Z-Wave and follow the prompts.
- During the Get Started! step, plug your Outdoor Smart Plug into an outlet within 5 feet of your panel*. Press Next.
- When prompted to Trigger the Device, press the button on the Outdoor Smart Plug. The LED will shine blue when the device is ON.
- If a 5-digit PIN is requested, you can find the PIN (PIN: #####) under the QR code on the back of your Outdoor Smart Plug.
- Finish the prompts until a successful installation is indicated, naming your device if desired.
- For added product security, affix the Outdoor Smart Plug to the wall with the included screws and anchors.