Additional user codes give more visibility into who disarmed the system and when. Provide your loved ones with independence while being able to check when they armed and disarmed the system.
Create additional user codes
1) Log in to your account on the Frontpoint app
2) Tap on Users after opening the menu at the top left of your mobile app.
3) Tap the + symbol.
4) Enter the first and last name of the new user, then tap CREATE in the top right corner.
5) Enter a code or press Generate Code to create a new user's code. Press Save.
6) Wait a few minutes for the Hub to update.
Want to create additional logins for your family to use the app? Click here.