Frontpoint Highlights give you an overview of each day at a glance, making it easier than ever to keep tabs on everything that happens in your home. To deliver on this, Highlights provide a summary of video clips and animations from the day's most important events. The following event types are captured within Highlights:
Please Note: All events that occur during the day may not be included in Highlights - events displayed by Highlights are automatically generated and are only a summary of daily activity.
How to view Highlights in the app:
Highlights can be viewed, downloaded, and shared from the Frontpoint app by following the steps below:
1) Log in to your account on the Frontpoint app.
2) Tap Highlights to expand the Highlights menu.
- Tap an event thumbnail or icon to repeat the specific event.
- Tap the player area within the Highlights menu to pause and play Highlights.
- To view the previous day's highlights, tap .
3) Once the Highlights for the day are finished, "You're all caught up!" will display.
4) To replay, download, or share Highlights from the Frontpoint app:
- Wait for the Highlights to finish playing and tap either Replay, Download, or Share.
If you prefer to view Highlights on a desktop view, click here for instructions to view Highlights on myfrontpoint.com.
If you cannot see Highlights on your account, please make sure your account meets the following requirements:
- Frontpoint app version 4.10.3+.
- A compatible video device that supports Video Analytics.
- For more information, see What are Video Analytics?
Article is closed for comments.