Test mode prevents a false police dispatch in situations where you know the alarm may be set off accidentally or if you wish to test the system by setting it off on purpose. The alarm will still sound at your location but our monitoring station will disregard it for the duration you choose.
Extend Test Mode
1) Log in to your account on the Frontpoint app
2) Tap the menu button at the top left-hand corner
3) Scroll down in the left-hand menu and Tap My Account
4) Tap the green home icon at the bottom of the screen
5) Tap Emergency Settings on the mini-menu that pops open
6) Scroll down to the Monitoring Status section near the bottom of the page
7) Tap the pencil icon to the right of Monitoring Status to edit the end date for Non-emergency response mode
8) Select a new end date and time
9) Tap Save
End Test Mode Early
1) Tap the menu button at the top left and then tap on My Account.
2) Tap the green home icon at the bottom of the screen
3) Tap Emergency Settings on the menu that pops up
4) Tap the pencil icon
5) Tap the Off button
This will set you back to live monitoring immediately.