We care about your privacy as much as we care about your home's security and work hard to ensure that your personal information is secure and protected. The personal information we collect is limited to that which we need to provide our products and services to you.
Personal Information We Collect
Personal information we collect includes:
- Identifiers such as your name, postal address, and email address
- Information that is capable of being associated with you, such as your signature, physical characteristics or description, telephone number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information
- IP address, browsing history, search history, geolocation data, and information regarding your interaction with our Internet Web site, application, or advertisements
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
- Confirm and fulfill your order
- Provide our products and services to you
- Send important product or service information
- Respond to your customer service requests
How We Keep Your Personal Information Safe
We protect your personal information through a unique username and password, and one-way encryption on all passwords for the Frontpoint mobile app and MyFrontpoint.com. We do not sell your personal information to third parties, and we store all personal information securely in the United States.
Our cameras connect over a high-security path. Video streams, as well as any video device commands are sent over a VPN connection using bank-grade AES-256 encryption.