By adding the details of your pets into your account, emergency responders will automatically receive this information in the event of an emergency. While you may not be home or accessible at the time of an emergency, emergency responders may be able to make a rescue and save your pet knowing he/she is inside.
To better protect your fuzzy friends, we recommend to add your pet's information to your account through the mobile app and keep it up-to-date if there are ever any changes.
Please follow the below steps:
- Open the Frontpoint app.
- Tap the hamburger menu () in the upper left-hand corner.
- Scroll down and select “My Account” from the menu options.
- Below "Account Info", you'll see a section for "Pets"- tap the pencil icon on the right to edit.
- Add your pet's information, limiting input to animal type and quantity (example: “1 dog” or “3 snakes”).
- Press Save to complete the process.
Your pet will appreciate your diligence!