If the Frontpoint app is having trouble connecting to the Wireless Doorbell Camera after a successful connection, you may see a message like this:
- Press “Retry”. If the issue persists, proceed with Step #2.
- Double-check the “Router LED” (or cloud icon) on the Smart Chime and ensure it is solidly lit.
- If not, your Smart Chime has disconnected and should be moved closer to the router. If so, proceed to step 3.
- Remove the Wireless Doorbell Camera’s battery by sliding it away from the camera body as shown in the image below.
Wait 5 seconds.
Install the Wireless Doorbell Camera’s battery back into the camera and wait for the camera to boot up, if it successfully reconnects to the Chime, the camera’s LED will change to solid green.
- If this does not resolve the issue, follow the factory reset steps outlined here.
Article is closed for comments.